The Future of Data Analytics
September 13 - September 14
There is no doubt that Chief Data Officers (CDOs) have an extraordinary opportunity to utilize their organizations’ enterprise data assets, enable data-driven decision-making and implement digital transformation at scale — all of which are highly needed, especially in the post-pandemic period.
In demand, CDOs are in a highly strategic, visionary role to unlock the power of their organizations’ data for AI-infused applications and long-term autonomous enterprise efforts. While the first generation of CDOs was mostly about defense-driven, risk-mitigating endeavors, with an emphasis on data governance, the next generation is about building an enterprise-wide data platform to bring business value out of data.
With that in mind, join us on September 13-14, 2022 for The Future of Data Analytics and uncover what’s on the horizon for the next generation of CDOs.
- The role of CDO into the next 20-year horizon
- The use of technology solutions to drive future change
- Navigating disruption and bringing value to the table
- The emergence of AI and ML in data processing and analysis
- The changing role of regulation on data
- The impact of digital transformation
- Using data for revenue growth, cost reduction, and risk mitigation
- Maximizing the opportunity for data use in the organization
- Rolling out successful pilots to secure management buy-in and support
Register at this url – https://www.aidataanalytics.network/%7B%7BONLINE_EVENT_REGISTRATION_MODAL%7D%7D