DoD HBCU/MI Summer Research Internship Program participants are afforded the opportunity to perform advanced research that contributes to the world around them. This program provides experiences to explore the talents and interests of future scientists and engineers. It aims to increase the number of minority scientists and engineers working throughout the DoD.
- Bi-weekly stipend of $1200 per week
- Travel and housing included
- Gain valuable confidence and work experience
- Learn in state-of-the-art research facilities
- Explore your career path
- Work side by side with DoD scientists and engineers
Applications are now open for the 2024 program.
For more information, visit us online at https://www.dodhbcumiinternship.com.
The DoD HBCU/MI Summer Research Internship Program is supported by the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering.