- This event has passed.
Open Source: Art of the Possible for National Security
August 17 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Join intelligence and national security colleagues on Thursday, August 17, from 8:00 – 10:00 AM at the INSA/NRECA Conference Center in Arlington, VA, for a panel discussion, Open Source: Art of the Possible for National Security!
Speakers will share how open source tools and advanced analytics are already providing intelligence insights based on publicly available information. Topics to be discussed include:
- How open source tools are used to support mission operations
- Advancements in open source technology and tradecraft
- Public/private sector collaboration at the necessary speed and scale
- …. and more!
- Chris Rasmussen, Tearline Program Manager, NGA
- LTG Robert P. Ashley, CEO, Ashley Global Leadership and Security (moderator)